- While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, and every deed. (Mattie Stepanek)
- A poor man celebrates the New Year once a year. A rich man celebrates each day. But the richest man celebrates every moment. ( Sri Sri Ravi Shankar)
Dec 31, 2010
Dec 19, 2010
Dec 15, 2010
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
- To do something which is beyond your capability and the results surprises you is called Miracle. A feel good factor follows after that....
- By letting it go, it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you cling, the world is beyond winning. (Lao-Tzu)
Dec 7, 2010
Dec 1, 2010
- Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. ( Gautam Buddha)
- Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love, but only with distaste, it is better that you leave your work and sit at the gate of a temple and take alms of those who work with joy. ( Kahlil Gibran)
- Life is a reward, and it is given only to those who have earned it, who deserve it. It will be against existence if you don't beautify it, if you leave it just as you have found it. So leave it a little happier, a little more beautiful, a little more fragrant.