Feb 7, 2011

   Treasure the roller-coaster thrill that life has to offer. Keep turning the page. Life is full of surprise every day

 At the age of 17, Sidney Sheldon tried to commit suicide. Below words are from his father Otto, when he saw sidney having handful of sleeping pills.....
It's your life. You can do anything you want with it. If you are not in too big a hurry, why don't we go for a little walk. Every day is a different page, Sidney, and they can be full of surprises. You will never know what's next until you turn the page. I would hate to see you close the book too soon and miss all the excitement that could happen to you on the next page.

During his incredible career with great success as novelist,  this is what he said on his 88th Bday:-
I am very grateful for few of my experiences. I am grateful to Otto, who convinced me to keep turning the pages during tough time. I love to write, and I am lucky to be working at something that I care about. I believe that no one can take credit for whatever talent they may have. Talent is a gift, whether it's for painting or music or writing, and we should be grateful for whatever talent we have been given, and work hard at it. What I enjoy most is the actual process of writing.
 ( Source :- Autobiography of Sidney Sheldon-the other side of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook like